The redesigned 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500HD is making a statement. At Skyjacker® we wanted that statement to be big and have designed the tallest kit offered on the market at 7”.
This dependable 7” suspension kit reinforces & strengthens the truck’s capabilities while allowing you to clear 37” tires. Skyjacker’s design complements the purpose of this truck
and equips you with a true truck suspension capable to fi nish any job. This new 2500HD 7” kit includes the great components you find from Skyjacker® like CNC machined steering
knuckles, front and rear 1/4” steel crossmembers, differential drop brackets, differential skid plate, and raised front torsion bar relocation brackets.
• OEM wheels can be reused
• CNC machined steering knuckles
• Front and rear 1/4” steel crossmembers
• Heavy-Duty Raised torsion bar relocation brackets
• Differential skid plate
• All 4 Bump Stops are Relocated
• 4 Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks included
• Can reuse OEM 17” or 18” wheels
• Maintains OEM steering geometry
• Retains factory alignment specs
• Differential skid plate designed to protect drivetrain